I spy with my little eye two sets of feet: Zella's and Charlie's.
The waiting may have been the hardest for Zella, but we all were eying the presents.
I love this picture of Jill and Dad. I love my new camera!
Zella brought over her new game: The Littlest Pet Shop. The girls played while waiting for Leah. Zella played while we ate too. She did join us for dessert (she does have her priorities straight!)
Finally, Leah came and we could start opening presents! Zella was in charge of passing out presents and she did a great job.
Another beanie for Justin!
A little bit of love from Pappy to Zella. I love this picture.
Emma all wrapped up in bows.
Zella got this My Little Pony Bus and played with it all night. She was so cute with it. Jill brought out another My Little Pony that they got from McD's but Zella said that it didn't belong because it didn't have a musical instrument. She's 4. What a vocabulary!
Leah generally borrows my camera and then I get lovely pictures like these. Leah has such a way with kids, she really should be a teacher. She'll certainly be a great mother.
The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree:
the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
~Burton Hillis










1 comment:
love the pictures! and zella is still 3! don't rush it. i sent pictures to you
jill b
Post a Comment