Since that fateful day, I've taken 4,339 pictures! I have even made a few gifts from those pictures {with one I still haven't shared with you yet}.
So, in honor of my first 'cameraversery', I thought I'd share a few of my favorites pictures from last year with you.
{ one more picture belongs here, but not yet }
Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter.
~ Ansel Adams




















1 comment:
awesome pictures. what type of camera do you have? I got my little casio digital 2 christmas's ago, and it's definatly my favorite, due to it's small compact size it goes everywhere with me. However one day i would like to learn more about photograpy. I know the posibilties are endless, plus a great hobby. think my picture count is at 4337 with the Christmas pics. sure wish i had digital when our kids were litte.
Post a Comment