Keith made a model of my camera {big hint} and gave it to my {loving} brother-in-law.
And just guess what he made for me!
Yes! It is just the most wonderful camera case ever made! He made it himself, staining the leather to make it look like wood {and doesn't it!} and it turned out so lovely!
{There are just going to be too many exclamation points in this point - no way to avoid it!}
My name is stamped into the leather, just underneath the flap.
The maker's mark is on the back.
I just looove the strap holders on the side. No strap worth of the case has been found yet, but if anyone knows where I can get a good one, let me know!
I love the distressing that is here on the side {and elsewhere}!
And the dove! Hand painted!
I love, love, love it! It is the bestest birthday/Christmas gift ever!
{End overuse of exclamation marks}
Something handmade is so much more meaningful.
~ Beth Wert
![the case's humble beginings [IMG_1706]](http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4050/4265148424_feb19f79c5.jpg)
![John's workmanship [IMG_4389]](http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4008/4264368359_e55879dc46.jpg)
![stamped name detail [IMG_4391]](http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4020/4264375079_8c718e3bdd.jpg)
![the maker's mark [IMG_4393]](http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4034/4265129884_09a1956bc3.jpg)
![side view [IMG_4392]](http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4060/4265179428_df3c3efd57.jpg)
![distressing [IMG_4394]](http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4004/4264383381_19491a0af5.jpg)
![peace [IMG_4395]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2780/4264387249_048d8fe76e.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment