This is one of my downfalls ~ that I can only handle of what is happening this week. Planning ahead of time is becoming harder and harder.
{I'm sure you don't have this problem}
The template I found on Shutter Sisters. They weren't the only ones offering calendar templates. I found many scrapbooking sites {don't have the links} that also had wonderful calendar options, but I do like the price of the Shutter Sisters templates: free!
I picked out my favorite pictures of the kids {and one of me and Keith} and put them together with the calendar part on the bottom using my favorite {free} photo manipulation program: gimp. {are you noticing a trend?}
I printed them off at Costco as 5x7 pictures and cut off the extra space. Next time I won't do this because 13 pictures doesn't fit in a CD case. Only about 8 did. I had to wrap the calendar with some of the pages outside the case. This really stinks because the pictures look so much better than me printing off the pages on regular paper. Plus, there will be so much more cutting.
Hmmm. Maybe I'll make something completely different next year...
Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday.
~ Don Marquis

2 comments:
beautiful close up for November!
I love every page of the clendar. Love you more. Mom
Post a Comment