Sunday, January 10, 2010

Goodbye Christmas {Tree}

I usually want to get Christmas all packed up around New Year's Day, but most years it just doesn't happen. This year I was a little quicker than last, just because I happened to have a burst of energy Saturday...

new ornament [IMG_4358]

We received two new ornaments this year. They were packed away with care.

second new ornament [IMG_4361]

starting to take the tree down [IMG_4364]

beads [IMG_4366]

angel topper [IMG_4368]

my helper [IMG_4369]

Emma was a big help! She took the Christmas balls, jingle bells, lights, strands of beads and even helped me tie up the Christmas tree for storage. So glad to have help!

making progress [IMG_4370]

wrapped so they don't tangle [IMG_4371]

Christmas tree skirt [IMG_4374]

Christmas tree skirt [IMG_4377]

packing up the Christmas tree

Fake pine tree needles [IMG_4387]

Isn't it amazing how many 'pine needles' fall off of a fake Christmas tree? Please look past the dirt on my floors. Justin did some vacuuming after this so we have nice clean floors now. Or rather, we did, yesterday.

me and my helper [IMG_4388]

I believe you should live each day as if it is your last, which is why I don't have any clean laundry, because, come on, who wants to wash clothes on the last day of their life?
~ Unknown

No comments:



best viewed with Firefox