We got together Saturday in the park to celebrate Zella's birthday. It was a beautiful afternoon.
Zella was a little shy when we first arrived, but soon she had Charlie ask Emma if she wanted to go play on the play ground and the two girls were off to play.
I can remember being painfully shy like that.
Zella got to put her own candles on her cake and she grouped them pretty good, really close so it would be easier to blow them out.
She still needed to go around to the other side to get the last two candles.
Cake Time!
{ By the number of pictures of Zella's birthday cake, I think I have cake on the brain }
Opening presents time came next. We, of course, bought a few Littlest Pet Shop toys. I couldn't pass up the stuffed toy. When Zella took it out of the package, she noticed that the kitty had its tongue out. Emma whispered to me, 'I noticed that too'.
Birthday parties are always a good opportunity to get the family picture.
Happy Birthday, Zella!
Today you are You, that is truer than true.
There is no one alive who is Youer than You.
~ Dr. Seuss
![birthday cake [IMG_4411]](http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4032/4286881906_d030aae276.jpg)
![the birthday girl [IMG_4412]](http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4023/4286893148_b8850a82e5.jpg)

![getting those last 2 candles [IMG_4424]](http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4004/4286273503_ab4a8b4e60.jpg)
![cutting the cake [IMG_4426]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2795/4287037868_cbe0265566.jpg)

![family picture [IMG_4450]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2763/4287079044_020598c755.jpg)

2 comments:
Such a very sweet family!! Zella is 5. Thats just crazy. :) And can I just say I LOVE your camera case!! Its so "you" !!
thanks for taking pictures. i love how zella is wearing flip flops. i didn't notice that before. i think daddy got her dressed. can you send me the pictures of the party? thanks
jill b
Post a Comment