They were disappointed with my {hard and fast} 9am wake up time. I've been able to regain most of my former pre-migraine life with the preventive medications that I take. But I am still stuck with some the lifestyle changes that I have had to change, like not waking up before 9am.
And, contrary to his own personal beliefs, it didn't kill Justin to wait until I got up to open presents. But, by the time I got up, boy was he ready!
Petey was also ready to open presents.
Pixie was ready too.
The stockings had gifts in them...
... and the tree had new {big} gifts underneath it!
So, there were a few big gifts this year. Band Hero was one of them. If you've tried to call over to the house and have gotten the answering machine, now you know why. We spend a lot of time playing!
Leah put together all of the instruments ~ a big job.
Christmas day was a no-burn day, so we had to be content with the fireplace channel. Not quite the same thing {at all}.
This is one of my favorite things that Santa brought ~ a foot massager. A wonderful invention. Every morning since Christmas, I've sat for about a hour or so with my footies on this wonderful thing. Ahh.
Petey
Keith's favorite gift was the coffee maker. I call it the hot chocolate maker, since I'm not a coffee drinker. Another daily enjoyment for the Christmas vacation!
I'm sure you all know how to run a hot chocolate maker but to me, on Christmas morning, its inner~workings was just a beautiful thing.
The leftovers.
This year, Christmas was different. With my mother-in-law getting married {and I still haven't blogged that yet}, traditions are getting moved around and changed. After the afternoon of band hero, feet massages, hot chocolate, and general laziness, we packed up and headed over to my brother-in-law's house. I didn't take any pictures but we enjoyed dinner and family time.
And I finally got the wedding present that I made for Torrie and Blaine delivered to Blaine's parents who will deliver it to the newlyweds for us since they live so far away from us. And when I know it's been delivered, I'll be able to do a little show~n~tell {and I really can't wait to show you 'cuz it turned out great!}
So Joseph also went up from the town of Nazareth in Galilee to Judea, to Bethlehem the town of David, because he belonged to the house and line of David. He went there to register with Mary, who was pledged to be married to him and was expecting a child. While they were there, the time came for the baby to be born, and she gave birth to her firstborn, a son. She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the inn.
Luke 2:4-7














1 comment:
I'm looking forward to seeing/hearing Band Hero in action. Mom
Post a Comment