Monday, February 16, 2009

A Veritable Who's Who

You know it was a good party when it takes a week and a half to recover!  I can't remember a time where I've had such a good time.  Of course, a party that's all about me could have been why, or it could just be that my favorite people came to help me celebrate a milestone in my life.

Justin was my photographer at the party. The plan was to catch everyone as they came in and take a picture so that we get a picture of everyone. And the plan worked until dinner was served and I quickly lost my photographer. We also missed a few that didn't come in through the front door.

IMG_0874
Jill and me

IMG_0875
Grams and me

IMG_0877
Christina and me

IMG_0879
Christina's little Evan

Isn't he just wonderful! He has the most wonderful red hair. And it is good to know that I can still do that bouncy-walk and quiet a little one. Of course, I couldn't hold him but about 10 minutes. He may only be 10+ pounds but I'm just not used to holding that.

IMG_0880
Gail, me, Evan and Jim

IMG_0883
Sue and me

IMG_0885
Walter, Georgia and me

IMG_0890
London

I love her glasses! Now, if I were the photographer, I would have about 20 pictures of London and only her. I still feel a little shy about taking pictures except for the little ones in my life. But, having 20 pictures of such a cutie wouldn't be a bad thing!

IMG_0894
Tiffany and me

IMG_0891
Jason and Presley

IMG_0896
Neil, Sharon and Keith

IMG_0898
Kendra, Lane and me

IMG_0900
Phil, Gail and me

IMG_0902
Grammy and me

IMG_0903
Pappy

IMG_0908
Jett, Jennifer and me

And this is where I introduce a new service to my blog victims, er, friends.  For no additional charge, you too can hide behind cute little stickers (whatever is available on picnik) or you can be pixelated so that we know you were there but just get a hint of your presence.  I appreciate Jennifer volunteering to try this service out.

This is in addition to the Sister Veto clause, which allows my sister to have any picture pulled from my blog (and vice versa) for no stated reason whatsoever.

IMG_0912
Julie, Jenna and me

IMG_0914
Judy and me

IMG_0915
Matt, Debbie and me

IMG_0924
Amy and me


Try as we might, we just didn't get a picture of everyone.  John and Lori, Tanya and Steve, Matt and Nancy and boys were all there too.

You can only be young once. But you can always be immature.
- Dave Barry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lots of pics! i didnt know that many ppl were actually there! lol. i always luv ur quotes. i especially like this one. it is so for me.



best viewed with Firefox