Now, its possible, that in my "advanced" years, I no longer am in touch with what is hip. And by using the word "hip", I think I prove my point.
And yet, I think that he needs a little trim here and there. Any one disagree?
Now, ever since Keith shaved his head, Justin has wanted to do the same. Keith tries to explain to Justin that he can actually grow hair and should enjoy these years while he can because way too soon his hair will go on strike or go on vacation or whatever men's hair does when their hairline starts to recede.
So, Keith starts shaving a little here and a little there until Justin finally agrees it'll do.
And with the odd coincidence of him wearing that tan-ish/khaki t-shirt, I see the young man just fresh from army boot camp that I've always thought Justin (my gun loving, war historian, battle artist) to be growing into.
I'm tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin-deep.
That's deep enough. What do you want, an adorable pancreas?
- Jean Kerr





3 comments:
Funny what a haircut can do . . . he looks so grown up! (Love the background, by the way - xoxo!)
This post cracked me up. He looks so cute with that Do. :)
Oh, and Love the backround!! Good Job!
Post a Comment