Services will be held this weekend. Donations are being taken to help the surviving members of the family overcome the overwhelming expenses of replacing such a vital member of the family.
Someday I want to be rich. Some people get so rich they lose all respect for humanity. That's how rich I want to be.
- Rita Rudner

4 comments:
We are all gathered here today to mourn the loss of a dearly beloved projector screen. It was just a young projector, only had about 1600 hours used on it. It brought much joy to Justin and Keith. Can Justin come up here and say a few things. "I was very depressed when i had learned that I couldnt play my Xbox 360 on the projector anymore." Thank u Justin. Keith, would u like to say your thoughts? "I will miss my projector. What will i watch the super bowl on?" Thank you Keith. Can we have a moment of silence. lol. my little speech.
You better get to the store before the big game!
ok, that is strange... last night we were watching the biggest looser, there was a pop, and then you guest it..DEAD!!!!
so there is something crazy in the air-thanks alot obama!
jill b
Life is a funny thing... one day "things" are here then they are gone. So sorry to hear about the loss of your tv. I have faith it will be replaced with something much more wonderful!
Post a Comment