Sunday, January 11, 2009

Justin's Fat Head

One of the downfalls of my new camera (and I am not complaining, cuz I set it up this way and I love the crips pictures that it takes) is that it takes forever to download the pictures to my computer and then even longer to upload them to shutterfly or costco.

So, while I wait the 2 1/2 hours to upload my pictures from this weekend's festivities, I thought I'd post the picture of the fathead that Justin got for Christmas.

IMG_0180

It is sooo totally cool. Its on the wall that you see when you walk into the room and it goes so well with his american flag painted walls.

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.
- Jack Handey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i thought you were going to talk about the size of his mellon! has to be big, to hold all of his brains...
jill b



best viewed with Firefox