Thursday, January 15, 2009

Back to Work

I know I was only on vacation for 2 weeks, but going back to work has been harder than I thought.  Not that I don't love my job (which I do!), I'm just worn out at the end of the day.  Add any bit of drama and I'm overdone.

At least I'm in the middle of a knitting project!  I can curl up on the couch with a warm blanket, watch HGTV, knit up a storm while the kids heat up a dinner for all of us.

IMG_0414

This is the second February Lady sweater that I'm making for myself.  I'm using a seed stitch on the top and I found a different lace pattern for the bottom just so I wouldn't have two identical sweaters in my closet.

This is therapy at its finest!

No man needs a vacation so much as the man who has just had one.
- Elbert Hubbard

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very pretty, and i love the color! i love seeing your talent...
jill b

Kyra's Photography said...

I absolutely love looking at your photography. You have a great eye! You inspire me!



best viewed with Firefox