Saturday, January 17, 2009

Birthday in the Park

Last Saturday, we drove out to Chandler to celebrate Zella's birthday. She's 4. That is hard to believe.

IMG_0422


IMG_0432

The yummy treats at the party weren't just limited to cake! Jill's MIL brought chocolate covered strawberries (and I'll bet she made them herself, she is a very talented cook). I snagged a couple myself. Quite tasty!

IMG_0457


IMG_0472




I'm starting to use the video capabilities of my new camera. Here's a little short of Zella opening a present. Can you tell she just loves the Littlest Pet Shot?

IMG_0439

Emma and me.

IMG_0446

Keith was making Pixie-Monster a little water dish out of the bottom of an empty water bottle. Pappy is supervising, just to make sure its done right.

IMG_0480

Pixie-Monster.

IMG_0443

Grammy and Pappy

IMG_0484

Justin showing off his paper airplane.

Charlie brought a paper airplane instruction book and the boys made paper airplanes near the end of the party. So, we've got two mini-videos of the airplanes (that were made at the party) in action.



Here's Justin's paper airplane.



And here's Charlie's and another party goer's paper airplane.

IMG_0491

The last shot of the day. Zella was done with pictures but Jill wanted a picture with Zella. Zella covers her face when she doesn't want any more pictures, so to get this pic, I had to be sneaky and take the picture with the camera away from my face. Luckily, the pic is in focus. I actually love this picture probably more than if it were posed.

IMG_0492

Tired puppy! It used to be that when we went home, we'd have a car full of sleeping kiddos. Now, we just tire out a puppy.

I used to work in a fire hydrant factory.
You couldn't park anywhere near the place.
Steven Wright

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your parents and Jill look just like I remember - funny after all these years!! :-)



best viewed with Firefox