In the few weeks that we've had the wii, I've been trying to do my exercising each good day that I have. And, I am getting better at the yoga poses. I love that I can finally be doing something for my health other than resting on the couch (as much as I love resting on the couch, you know I do).
I did have to look online for some help because the 'tree' pose is hard like you wouldn't believe. The wii lady trainer is always telling me that "I'm a little shaky" and she even accuses me of putting my foot down (can you believe that?!). So, the little piece of blue you see in the picture is some of that rubber stuff you put between your floor and rug to keep the rug from slipping. It isn't cheating - yogajournal.com told me I can use it. I was hoping it would help more than it does. But, my foot still does slip and I am still accused of putting my foot down.
Practice yoga every day to improve your posture
~ Wii trainer lady


2 comments:
wow! You are skilled!!! I would topple over trying that pose! "Tiiimmbbeerrr!!" The wii looks like a lot of fun. I have alot of shooting pics i need to email you. So you can blog about them! :)
Who knew the wii had a yoga instructor. That looks like fun, but I would agree with Shell, I would tople right on over
Post a Comment