This has actually be a trip down memory lane. Almost all my kidos are teenagers, so I haven't seen these pictures in a while. These are my favorites of the pictures that I scanned today (which was a trip to January through September 1997). The first picture has the tell-tale sign of being scanned - part of the scanner was saved as a part of the picture.

Playing peekaboo on the beach in Rocky Point

Running on the same beach

Easter 1997

I'm not sure what we were doing this day. Either its a poor-man's rendition of Saturday Night Fever or playing in boxes instead of all the toys that have been bought for them.

First Day of School. Was this 1st grade?
Every man's memory is his private literature.
~Aldous Huxley, from www.quotegarden.com

1 comment:
love, love, love them! i know that i have hundreds maybe a thousand or more pics to scan into the computer!
Post a Comment