Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Mushroom

IMG_3074

I couldn't help myself. I was going to stop posting pictures of Pixie thinking you might be tired of seeing her cute little face but the whole blog thing is about me (I hate to burst your bubble), plus it was just too hard to pass up this shot.

We generally take her outside to play for a little while when Keith and I are done working for the day. We aim to tire her out so she naps and doesn't pee on the floor as often. Today, it was just Pixie and me and (apparently) I'm a sucker for taking pictures of mushrooms. Just as I was taking this, she jumped into the shot and just made it that much better. I couldn't have planned it, she simply moves too quickly.
Life is too short to stuff a mushroom.
~ Shirley Conran

No comments:



best viewed with Firefox