Saturday, July 26, 2008

I've been tagged!

The game is to write 6 words about myself and then tag 6 blogging friends. I was tagged by Tiffany, who also tagged everyone else that I know that blogs, so, yikes. All you lurkers (you know who you are), consider yourself tagged. If you don't blog, start (Jill!) or just add your 6 words as comments.

Here are mine:

1. Loyal
2. Creative
3. Introverted
4. Geeky
5. Musical
6. Bookworm

All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words:
freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
~Winston Churchill

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

here are 6 words that i would use to describe my sister,(yes i know it should be about me, but i am changing the rules)
beautiful
strong
loyal
always ready to listen
funny
one of the best sisters a little sister could ever have!

i couldn't resist
jill b



best viewed with Firefox