Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sneak Peak

IMG00011

We are expecting a little bundle of puppy love next week (at least, that will be how we talk about her until she starts peeing on the floor and chewing our shoes - then it will be "that #^@!$% dog"). We got to see her for the first time when she was about 3 weeks old and I snapped the picture above that day. She was a wiggly little one and I was using my phone which doesn't adjust quickly at all.

Now, she is just over 6 weeks old, but we still have to wait. We have already named her (Pixie) and she has toys and a food bowl over here. Emma and I can hardly wait! Leah was very excited when we texted her to tell her the news (that should tell you how often we see Leah face-to-face). Justin may actually stop playing Halo just to take care of her, wait, what am I thinking? And Keith, I think he sees dollars leaving his wallet.

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.
~Ben Williams

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nothing is as sweet as a new baby animal...
congrats!
jill b

Mrs. Nettles said...

Yea!! A new puppy!! There are puppies everywhere! I love the pics of the kids when they were younger. Its great since I didn't see them grow up.

Michelle & David said...

SOOO Cute!! I'm excited for you! Puppies are so fun!! What kind of dog is it??



best viewed with Firefox