Sunday, June 29, 2008

Car Show

Keith had a friend come over and wax the cadilac yesterday, so we took them to one of the cruise nights over on our side of town. The cadilac really looked nice after being waxed.

It was toasty warm yesterday, so we waited until after 7 pm to head out. The breeze was warm as we drove with the top down. Even on the way home, it was still warm!

I only had my phone to take pictures, but it's got a flash (or rather a little light) and I thought that would be ok. And they are as long as you don't look close :)

Next time I'll definitely bring my camera.
IMG00051IMG00052IMG00053IMG00058IMG00059
“Life's golden age is when the kids are too old to need baby-sitters and too young to borrow the family car”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your cadi looks big enough to hold a great dane!...(leah, i am trying to help you out)...



best viewed with Firefox