Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hats I Wear...

IMG_2935
Amateur Photographer

When I started blogging, I rekindled in me the desire to take pictures. But the digital camera has helped me move from taking pictures only at big life events (birthdays, field trips and other school events, etc) to taking pictures as often as possible. It has given me an appreciation for telling stories with my pictures. I really love taking pictures of flowers, trees. But, a photo album without an equal share my loved ones will not interest me in the years to come.

IMG_2936
Chauffeur Pro Bono
(My years of service here elevate me out of amateur status!)


I used to chauffeur much more than I do now. Now, Keith does most of the driving to-and-fro and Leah picks up the rest. But, I've been feeling fairly good on a daily basis and have been taking Justin to football practice in the evenings, especially after Keith's surgery (nose doing well and breathing much improved). In fact, yesterday I was almost late to pick Justin up because I was running around our yard taking pictures of this and that.

“When I admire the wonder of a sunset or the beauty of the moon,
my soul expands in worship of the Creator”
~ Mahatma Gandhi (from www.thinkexist.com)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i also like taking pictures of things i won't be doing in a few years. i love it when z takes her shoes off and puts them next to mine. i also take a picture of her closet when we get into the next season and all of her clothes are in an organized fashion. but your picture of justing walking to the car makes me think i should look for more "routine" events that i should take a picture of
jill b



best viewed with Firefox