Another game with our favorite JV Football player, #64!
As always, we arrive just before half-time. I don't know how the other parents actually make it to the game on time after leaving work, but apparently everyone else has figured this thing out.
In honor of Emma's birthday, she picked tacos for dinner. So we picked up dinner for Rito's. This is Keith's favorite and we just so happen to live across the street from Mr. 'Rito' himself. (got to squeeze in name dropping!) My chimi was a little spicy (for my wimpy tongue) so I ended up finishing off the community cheese crisp.
Another beautiful sunset behind us.
You remember Emma's hand.
A little better view of Emma. Now, this is a typical face that we at home see, even more so now that she is a teen.
Nice shadow from my camera on Emma's face. I've got to get over my bias against using my flash.
A nice picture of Grams and her boy.
The last bit of sunset!
Waiting on the sidelines...
This was a close game and it didn't look like Justin was going to get to play. And when the offense lost possession of the ball with 4 minutes left in the game, it really didn't look good. But, thanks to an interception by the defense, Justin and the rest of the second team got a few reps in.
The post game shot. This week's snack from the cheerleaders was cookies. The girls' appologized for their squarish appearance. I don't think the boys minded.
Think what a better world it would be if we all, the whole world, had cookies and milk about three o'clock every afternoon and then lay down on our blankets for a nap.
~ Barbara Jordan (quoting Robert Fulghum in 1987 at Middlebury College)










2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I'm so jealous of that mexican food! Oh how I miss it! :)
you so shouldn't post pictures of food on your blog... I leave ever so hungry.... ;)
Post a Comment