Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Golf Team Pictures

When Justin brought home his team pictures, he wanted to see if I could pick him out of the crowd. Now, I've been able to pick Leah out of a crowd of softball players that were on the other side of a park just by the way she was standing, so I didn't think this was going to be too hard.

scan0001

I was wrong. He has been steadily growing and getting to be quite trim and fit that I didn't recognize my own boy! Now, in my defense, the hat and sun glasses really make it hard to see facial features.

Now here's your chance to show me up. Can you can pick him out of the crowd?

scan0003

Here's the hint: Justin's individual picture.

scan0001

Did you find Justin?

Ok, so if I'm going to have excuses here, I'm also going to blame the fact that he is kneeling in the front row.

I've spent most of my life golfing - the rest I've just wasted
~ Unknown

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't have done it without the individual picture and your hint. I had to compare details from the individual picture and it was the shoes that did it. Justin, you look appropriately serious! Mom/Grammy



best viewed with Firefox