I am: a high-functioning geek . . . most of my social skills and my sense of humor I've stolen from my husband, my husband's family and my sister
I think: it stinks that your babies have to grow up
I know: how tweek my blog using css so that I can post medium sized flickr pictures without them being cut off (geekiness isn't all that bad)
I want: a functioning toilet in my master bathroom
I have: everything I need
I dislike: that the big 4-0 is coming around quicker that I'd like to admit
I miss: reading to the kidos at nighttime
I fear: Keith hurting his back again
I feel: tired
I hear: the TV (cartoons always have someone yelling)
I smell: steak and A1 sauce (dinner - yum)
I crave: cookies and cream shake from Sonic
I cry: when I sing in church
I usually: work from home Tuesdays and Thursdays
I search: the web for free knitting patterns
I wonder: if I'll ever be free of migraines
I regret: being harsh when the kids were younger
I wish: that I had a maid service and a cook
I love: puppy kisses and genuine belly laughs from a toddler
I care: about punctuation and capitalization in emails and IM
I always: proof-read my posts about 15 times
I worry: about my kids, their health, their well-being
I am not: spontaneous
I remember: way too many unimportant details from long ago and too few details from conversations five minutes ago
I believe: in love
I sing: off-tune and loudly in the car
I don't always: write thank you cards
I argue: with myself (can't say I lose too often)
I write: technical designs, web pages, java code, and silly posts about my life
I win: at our competition to squeeze the last bit of toothpaste out of the tube all the time
I lose: my keys way too often
I listen: to my limitations more often now
I don't understand: why everyone isn't blogging
I can usually be found: on the computer, especially now that I blog
I need: lots of alone time, lots of down time
I forget: the words to phrases after I'm half-way through saying them
I am happy: with my life
I TAG: Jill, Emma, Mom, Jennifer. Those of you without blogs - well, start one or leave a comment!
I was reading the dictionary. I thought it was a poem about everything.
~ Steven Wright

1 comment:
I don't have a blog, and I wouldn't be able to make one or write all the tagged stuff in one comment so I'll answer a few.
I dislike: being so short (compared to my friends)
I don't always: remember to do my homework before i go to bed(i always end up doing it at 10:00 at night)
I am happy: because my birthday is in 4 days!
I think: that homework should've never been invented!
Post a Comment