I had looked around and started with winkflash.com, but didn't like that I couldn't tell if my captions would fit or would be cut off when the book was printed. Not good. One day in Target, oh so long ago, I saw that they had partnered with shutterfly.com and so I took a look just to see what they offered and I liked what I saw. I've really enjoyed making the album. The best part was that it was easy. I don't have the time or patience to do scrapbooking the way its done now-a-days. But, I just upload the pictures, pick out my favorites, drag-n-drop. Done. Love that!
I was originally intending to make one photo album for the entire year. But I decided to break up the album into 4 seasons. At the rate I was going, the album could have been 80 pages and that is a lot of extra pages to pay for. Plus, I wanted to take advantage of a free book offer, and I'm glad I did.
I've got another album for Spring that is almost complete and I just might wait around for the next free book offer. And now that September is almost over, I'll have to start on our summer album. I don't think I've ever had this much fun with family pictures before!
I admire the Pope. I have a lot of respect for anyone
who can tour without an album.
~ Rita Rudner

2 comments:
so cool! i want to see it in person. but it looks great
it looks wonderful! great job!
Post a Comment