Sunday, September 14, 2008

Gather Round

IMG_3515
Emma turns 13 (tomorrow), but we ate cake today!


IMG_3518
You know its a special day when Leah stays at home! She was principal photographer for the first half of the day and captured a few pics of herself with the birthday girl.

IMG_3524
When Zella came, she was shy with everyone except Emma. When the Littlest Pet Shop toys came out and Zella got to play with Emma, all shyness was gone. When Tyler arrived, the two little ones were having such fun. I'll get those pictures out latter this week - they are a hoot. Since Jill took over the camera at this point, there are a lot of them and there will be some gems.
IMG_3613
You know there were presents. And we're looking forward to the custom made thank you cards by Brandy to show our gratitude!

IMG_3627
Happy Birthday! What did you wish for? If it was anything related to exiling your brother/sister to Siberia, it's not likely to come true (although, I do understand the sentiment).
When I was born I was so surprised I didn't talk for a year and a half.
- Gracie Allen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday emma!
jill b



best viewed with Firefox