Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Monday Night Football (interrupted)

We interrupt this regularly scheduled football game for . . .

IMG00147

Emma's Birthday! She looks the same to me as she did the day before but now she is no longer a tweenie. I'm sure she is excited about that. She is looking forward to having friends over this weekend to celebrate again. I certainly can't believe that its been 13 years!

emma0003

But, looking back, a lot of things have changed.

. . . and now back to the game . . .

IMG00149

Doesn't our favorite football player look more confident each game? I have to say that with the poor lighting and bad resolution of a phone camera, Justin (who looked identical to Keith at age 2) might be said to resemble my dad a little. Maybe its just me?

Make no mistake about why these babies are here,
they are here to replace us.
~ Jerry Seinfeld

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he's a dead-ringer! i didn't see it before, but sometimes you just need somebody to say it. i normally am not able to say who somebody looks like. unless it is so easy to see. i think that tyler looks just like jessie. (or is it jason?) ok, just sing the song and i can tell you who belongs to who. "i wish i was jessie's girl"...

jill b

Anonymous said...

I look so cute as a baby! I just love my expression. I can just imagine what I'm thinking, "Who is the heck is this guy?"



best viewed with Firefox