Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Happy Birthday, Grams!


We all gathered at Grams' house to celabrate her birthday. Of course, there was pizza, cake and ice cream. John and Lori were there as were Jesse, Brandy, Tyler and Chase. Kevin and then our whole clan joined. Jim and Gail made their appearances. I bring my camera and came home with 5 pictures of Leah (with and without Emma) taken by Leah and pictures of the little ones. I felt like I was taking pictures all night but took no pictures of any adults. Aggh!

We missed seeing Jason, Tiffany, London and Presley, but Presely is still too young (doctors are worried about RSV) to make it an appearance. We have to wait until the end of March before she can mingle. That reminds me of when Zella was born in January (and early). We couldn't see her for weeks and she stayed out of the public eye for longer.

For me, today was the first in a long year of 'firsts'. This is Grams' first birthday without Pop. I got all teary eyed in the car on the way home, just missing him. My birthday was too soon after Pop died that I was still in shock.

Birthdays are good for you.
Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.
- Larry Lorenzoni

No comments:



best viewed with Firefox