Our little Presley turned three. It's hard to believe that she isn't little any more. Tiffany threw together a little family get together for us to celebrate her birthday.
Personally, I think the sparklers make the bestest candles! They are a bit harder to blow out though...
We had homemade sundaes with all kinds of toppings
{which were yummy}
Was that a smile?
I'll take it.
Chase was my companion for the evening. We had fun playing hide and seek. He sat on a stool and turned his back to me and I would say 'Where's Chase?' He'd turn around and we'd laugh. Then, repeat {and repeat}.
Presley got a few gifts {it was a birthday party} and there was homemade gift among the bunch. The flower has been a staple at birthdays this year.
The hat is a rimmless Perfect Fit Newsboy Cap
, just like the one I made for Chase, Ryder and Brooks.Plus I couldn't resist when I saw the purlbee barrettes pattern {who could?}
I made 6!
And, as we were leaving, I {well, Emma} received the best compliment. Thrown on the floor, in a well loved fashion, was the star wand that Emma made for London's birthday.
The secret to staying young is to live honestly,
eat slowly, and lie about your age.
~ Lucille Ball
![sparklers make the best candles [IMG_7667]](http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5134/5402057955_3aed83c37f.jpg)
![fixing the yummies [IMG_7676]](http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5100/5402092927_96ae9eaa00.jpg)
![cutie pie [IMG_7672]](http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5171/5402106719_a58444d85e.jpg)
![My constant companion [IMG_7674]](http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5175/5402726368_138a070802.jpg)
![Birthday girl [IMG_7685]](http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5134/5402119903_2626eacfcd.jpg)
![Best compliment ever [IMG_7688]](http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5011/5402136491_9ee22063a8.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment