She had a dress up themed party and the little girls all got to pick out their dresses. There was a parade before London started opening her gifts.
The little brothers all had nerf swords. They didn't need outfits or a parade {parades are so not manly}.
This sitting on a rug while the birthday girl opens the presents is starting to work. I think that after a few more birthdays, they will have this down pat!
And, now for the reason that my sweater took a bit longer to finish! Her delight is why I keep making gifts. And hopefully, Emma enjoyed it too - she helped me finish up the gift by making the wand.
Or, maybe this is why I love homemade gifts? It is certainly why I keep my camera ready!
Someday, I will be able to take a picture of my kiddos and they will act like normal human beings.
{ Leave me my delusions }
I mean, a girl can dream about pictures without fingers behind their head, can't they?
Tiffany really outdid herself! Not only was there the ginomous cup cake for London, but there were lots of yummies to go around.
The chocolate covered cake bites on a stick were to die for!
Can't pass up this cutie's sweet {messy} face!
I found this good memory on the fridge {miss ya' Pop}.
Youth would be an ideal state if it came a little later in life.
~ Herbert Asquith
![birthday girl [IMG_5869]](http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4143/4753887698_36b6f71340.jpg)
![stay on the rug! [IMG_5871]](http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4075/4753899926_6c3996d462.jpg)
![ooo, lookie what I got [IMG_5876]](http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4141/4753906262_616d041eaf.jpg)
![ok, this is why I make gifts [IMG_5877]](http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4120/4753911470_17293a800e.jpg)
![ah, family pictures [IMG_5882]](http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4117/4753926102_32e694708f.jpg)
![me and my girl [IMG_5884]](http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4074/4753937090_45396cbe87.jpg)
![giant cupcake with candles [IMG_5894]](http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4101/4753946224_a5b9a50cef.jpg)

![happy, messy [IMG_5899]](http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4117/4753950316_ce091b046c.jpg)
![on the fridge [IMG_5900]](http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4101/4753973720_6d9b557885.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment