Guess who just turned two?
Big hint: Tiffany had all sorts of goodies out in order to celebrate in style. I, personally, taste-tested them all {they were fab}.
Hard to believe it, but Presely is two! And the best part about this age is ...
... she gets it!
Presley had a lot of onlookers, who were told to stay on the rug. Good, concrete rules. Easy to see and follow. Three guesses how long that lasted?
Well, longer than you would think. I think Presley got to open at least several of her presents by herself before the first kiddo couldn't stand it anymore and jumped up to see/help.
The true genius behind the cupcake is right here. Portability. Well, that and the fact that you just can't ruin a birthday party by dropping the cake on the floor, frosting side down.
Not that I've done that, or anything {really}.
But, admit it, it does run through your mind when you transfer the cake to the table.
Presley and Chase {just wish it was in focus, or maybe I love it because it is out of focus - I haven't decided yet}
So, here's to Presley and the 'terrible' twos (which I didn't find to be so terrible).
The fundamental job of a toddler is to rule the universe.
~ Lawrence Kutner
![guess who turns two [IMG_4491]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2704/4328729889_d2402699b8_o.jpg)

![she gets it [IMG_4494]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2764/4328740161_08ecf017c9.jpg)
![cuddle buddy [IMG_4502]](http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4003/4328743729_c3ff9b0fd2.jpg)
![stay on the rug [IMG_4496]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2683/4328749035_e10aa566d7.jpg)


![that is cupcake #2 [IMG_4527]](http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4009/4328754819_0f499d0ef9.jpg)

2 comments:
i loved the two's! you only get one year of twos. cherrish them. and start saving for their adult therapy sessions early...
happy birthday presley
jill b
This one is definately not terrible and I am enjoying her MUCH more than the other whom was once 2, although I still love her. ;) cutie post!
Post a Comment