But, I am getting ahead of myself...
We came bearing gifts.
And, for the first time in a {long} while, I took on a project for gift giving...
I wasn't sure if I was going to be finished in time. Limiting the set to the 'first' family and the angel really helped. Finding the beads for the eyes was not as easy as I thought it would be, but everything turned out fine. Scratch that. Turned out great! I love how the first installment of the nativity set turned out.
And, what is better than the satisfaction of a finished project? Better than having a set for myself? The genuine expression of appreciation when the present is opened. Now that is worth the price of admission!
I also got to steal Ryder for a good while. Emma and I got him to smile for us. Very fun.
There was a game going on, but I think I watched the commercials more than the game. Although, there were way too many commercials with old men in underwear this year. Seriously, 5th Avenue needs to check its water supply or something because that was just wrong!
If there is anyone I'd want to share a birthday with, it would be with Brandy.
Luckily, I already do.
If it's the ultimate game, how come they're playing it again next year?
~ Cowboys RB Duane Thomas
![bearing gifts [IMG_4579]](http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4027/4347869326_04e1ec3526.jpg)
![nativity set [IMG_4556]](http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4058/4339149555_c2de2a8c16.jpg)
![smiling [IMG_4583]](http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4007/4347875530_11305f8555.jpg)
![birthday twins [IMG_4588]](http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4004/4347885342_e628d4c850.jpg)

1 comment:
i didn't know that you two had the same birthday! i love that...
jill b
Post a Comment