It hardly seems possible, but our Zella is 6 years old! We gathered at the park to celebrate her birthday.
My sister's MIL made these cakepops which were just devine!
Jill really outdid herself with the decorations! She made the Happy Birthday banner out of fleece and gingham fabric and had small yarn pom-poms in between the letters. She also made the chalkboard {first pic} and ...
... made the cutest party favors.
{When I grow up,
I want to throw parties like she does.}
Present time!
Cake time!!
{my favorite}
Make a wish
Grammy and Pappy.
And since Zella is now 6, that means it has been 6 years since Pappy had his heart attack. Another thing that seems hardly possible {for wasn't that just a couple of years ago?} I love that we have had so many extra years with Dad and that even Zella will have memories of her Pappy. He had his camera {a point-n-shoot} at the party too, taking pictures of the action. He took the next shot...
... a rare shot of Keith and I. Pappy was very concerned about making sure there was no glare in our glasses. Always the professional.
And lastly, the four of us. We tend to take this picture at Christmas and at Zella's birthday. And the pictures from Zella's birthday last year.
At the age of six I wanted to be a cook.
At seven I wanted to be Napoleon.
And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since.
~ Salvador Dali
![Happy Birthday [IMG_7569]](http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5130/5362646948_5a5e1d4cc4.jpg)
![Cake pops [IMG_7571]](http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5042/5362047899_d9ee1958f4.jpg)
![Happy Birthday [IMG_7574]](http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5204/5362664596_7e246935d5.jpg)
![party favors [IMG_7587]](http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5168/5362707152_ba6845754e.jpg)
![Presents! [IMG_7573]](http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5048/5362670746_4c42758b2f.jpg)
![Cake [IMG_7575]](http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5042/5362675746_5126586f4a.jpg)

![Grammy and Pappy [IMG_7583]](http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5085/5362081697_66a3b0f8c4.jpg)
![Hubby and me [IMG_7584]](http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5282/5362087047_92d8f4c2ae.jpg)
![All of us [IMG_7585]](http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5050/5362702310_421451eb93.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment