Thursday, September 2, 2010

What We Find Funny

I grew up in a family of girls - no boys. My poor Dad was the only male and must have needed those Saturday mornings playing racquetball with the guys. Keith, on the other hand, grew up in a family of boys. His poor mother.

So, when we got married, there was a little bit of culture shock. I mean, boys were completely foreign to me and girls were completely foreign to Keith. But, over the past 22 years or so, we have come to appreciate the other's point of view.

For example, these two videos are probably something that Keith and his brothers would have thought funny.

Well, maybe both of our dad's would have liked the first one...


... and the brother's would have loved this next one!


And, I have to say, that we all have found these very funny.
A horse is dangerous at both ends and uncomfortable in the middle.
~ Ian Fleming

No comments:



best viewed with Firefox