Thursday, September 30, 2010

Emma's Birthday

We celebrated Emma's 15th birthday with family a couple of weekends ago.

my kiddos [IMG_6754]

Leah had to leave before I started taking pictures, so I thought we ought to take advantage of the having all three of the kiddos together to get pictures. We took pictures of all of us, but we couldn't get all five of us smiling and looking at the camera at the same time. You wouldn't think it would be that hard, but... then, well, there you go.

mom and me [IMG_6755]

My mom and me.
{and you can see Zella and Jill's 
reflection in the window}

Dad [IMG_6758]

Pappy

Chef Keith [IMG_6756]

Chef Keith grillin up some good noms.

Grams and Paul [IMG_6760]

Grams and Paul.

Can you tell I just am not in the picture taking mood? Well, except when you're talking about . . .

cake [IMG_6761]

. . . cake!

lighting the candles [IMG_6767]

Justin, our junior pryo in training, was our official birthday candle lighter and Zella supervised. The cake and ice cream was yummy!

Emma. Fifteen. So, I guess you only have 6 more months of safe driving now. Enjoy them while you can!
And when you're fifteen
Feeling like there's nothing to figure out
Well, count to ten, take it in
This is life before you know who you're gonna be
Fifteen
~ Taylor Swift, Fifteen

No comments:



best viewed with Firefox