My bargains of the trip were:
A cute little necklace for me. We also found one {completely different} for Emma.
A crocheted doily for $1.
It probably took someone 15+ hours to make this little cuttie. But, depending on how old it is, they might have been pleased with a $1 price tag.
A green glass jar for my Mom's birthday. She has a collection of green glass on her kitchen window sill and this will fit in perfectly.
A ribbon necklace for my Mom's birthday.
Now, not of our all souvenirs were purchased on the shopping trip.
Debbie made pillow cases for all of the girls on the trip {Thank you Debbie!}. This is mine {which I love}. Emma got a really cute pink and brown one with cupcakes all over it. {Yum}
I'm already missing the mountain air and want to go again!
{Or do I want to go shopping?}
In Vegas, I got into a long argument with the man at the roulette wheel over what I considered to be an odd number.
~ Steven Wright
![necklace [IMG_6721]](http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4087/5034861658_ebdd8305b8.jpg)
![doily [IMG_6722]](http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4131/5034244393_7ff8266c01.jpg)
![green glass jar [IMG_6724]](http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4125/5034871918_9fa832d346.jpg)
![necklace for Mom [IMG_6732]](http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4126/5034875586_2a8e205f9e.jpg)
![pillow case [IMG_6716]](http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4109/5034234511_5482f80cd8.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment