There was a lot of sitting here...
... waiting for this to take effect ...
... so I could do a little knitting ...
... but never feeling good enough to even look at my computer after staring at it all day long.
I have gone back to my original dosing and things have slowly gotten better only to be outdone by Keith, who has herniated a disk two weeks ago. Thankfully, he is recovering slowly {but surely}. We are hoping for a recovery that doesn't include surgery this time.
This past weekend, Emma was sick with a cold. With so many of us down, we figured if Justin got sick, we'd all just die in our home and no one would know for days. Thankfully, I think we just might be turning the corner, and just in time for November which is when I take the month to post daily what I am thankful for. I may try to squeeze in posts of what I didn't post in September, we'll see what happens...
Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds
if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon.
~ Doug Larson
![resting [IMG_7178]](http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4153/5138114294_3cc3936fd5.jpg)
![waiting for this [IMG_7181]](http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1111/5138137196_d9fa08a753.jpg)
![a little knitting [IMG_6706]](http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4040/5138130362_d5e5a4c7b3.jpg)
![not wanting to look at this [IMG_7182]](http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1186/5138142702_e9c27e1c69.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment