Stacy was in town a couple of Saturdays ago, so we gathered up as many of us girls from high school as we could and had brunch at Bomberos. What a kick! It was fun to see how much we have changed and yet how we haven't changed at all.
I really loved seeing the little ones. Kim's little one is under 2 and quite the doll. Cortney's Jaya took over her camera and ran a mini photo shoot. If you take all of our kiddos, we run the gammit: from a 23 year old (if I remember right) down to 18 months. God bless you mothers of little ones - I can't even imagine running after a little one anymore.
Can't wait until the next time we get together!
Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty.
~ Sicilian Proverb
![the gang [IMG_6489]](http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4122/4947260068_73fcdba4a9.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment