The girls wanted to hand deliver their card to Leah, so we went out to where she and her friends were playing bocce ball.
It was very similar to taking Pixie out in the backyard. They ran ahead and I followed. We went to the wall and back.
You got to give this to them: they are cuter than the Pixie.
Grams and Presley
There were a few games of darts, outside.
And, inside, the younger girls played with Emma's littlest pet shop toys.
{I got dibs on Emma's LPS toys.}
We ate and talked.
Lori brought Jasmin who is just about to have a litter of puppies. Last year she had her puppies early, so Lori didn't want to leave her alone since she is due soon {Tuesday?}. I don't blame her.
She looked miserable. You know, the way you feel at 8 1/2 month, in the summer...
London
Presley had something to say. She is really talking now but, to tell you the truth, I don't understand a word.
That's m'boy.
This was the shot of the day - taken by Emma. Great shot!
Yum {cake}
Ok, so here's a sad story {in a lame kind of way}. I should have counted the candles before we went to the store because when I went scratching around, all I could dig up was 5 mismatched candles. Now, 5 candles could be passed off as significant if we were celebrating a 20th birthday or maybe I could have used 3 if we were celebrating an 18th. But, no, we are celebrating a 19th birthday {which, by the way is prime}. There was no getting around it. So there they are, 5 candles, lit, in their unevenness.
{Wait, I was told there would be no math}
I hope all her wishes come true.
Mine did, nineteen years ago {awww}
May you live all the days of your life.
~ Jonathan Swift
![L & T [IMG_5033]](http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4042/4458184583_24457f1b44.jpg)
![L & L [IMG_5034]](http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4031/4458188519_64559ea1e0.jpg)
![Grams & P [IMG_5036]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2758/4458972140_e9dc44680b.jpg)
![a game of darts [IMG_5043]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2682/4458976704_4a725a7a51.jpg)
![some littlest pet shop action [IMG_5046]](http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4072/4458201319_2bfc7916d4.jpg)
![good food and family-time [IMG_5067]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2748/4458210901_441cf53c1e.jpg)
![a pregnant Jasmin [IMG_5069]](http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4028/4458214963_9b15c9cf4c.jpg)
![L's famous smile [IMG_5072]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2758/4458218547_618dfdeef9.jpg)
![She has something to say [IMG_5073]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2737/4459002618_55973c7255.jpg)
![That's m'boy [IMG_5075]](http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4068/4458232177_f64d911ecd.jpg)
![P [IMG_5081]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2764/4458236015_24e35615b9.jpg)
![cake (yum) [IMG_5084]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2709/4459019638_c48739252a.jpg)
![happy birthday to you [IMG_5088]](http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4066/4459022854_8a572728a2.jpg)
![make a wish [IMG_5090]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2755/4458245419_4f17fa3725.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment