Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fall Choral Showcase

Last week, Emma and I packed ourselves up as soon as I got off work and rushed over to the school. We made it just in time. The middle school and high school choirs (Emma is in the middle school choir) were performing in the 'Fall Choral Showcase'.

It was a nice concert topped off with the high school boys serenading one of the high school teachers with a 50's love song. I so wish I would have video tapped that one - it was a hoot.

E & Friends at school concert

Afterwards, I tried to gather these three together to get a picture. This was like the 6th one, they kept moving/talking/blinking/leaving the picture. Way too much energy! Or is that just another sign (in a long list of signs) that I'm getting old? I didn't think so either.

J's art work

After the concert, we were invited to walk around and enjoy the works of art from the art classes. Justin told us ahead of time that his was a chalk drawing, so that helped narrow it down since most were very colorful.
The first time I sang in the church choir;
two hundred people changed their religion.
~ Fred Allen

No comments:



best viewed with Firefox