A busy week, not all happy and not all bad. Since I couldn't find the yarn I wanted, I've picked back up the coachella sweater and I think that the changes I made this time will be close to right. I will still have to start over since it is a difficult yarn to work with and it takes some time to remember how to knit with it.
I thought I'd leave you with these pictures that I took in my Dad's backyard. He has a pond with water lillies that are really pretty and when we were over for Father's Day, we saw some dragonflies. I was happy the pictures turned out good - I had to zoom in real close and didn't know if I could hold the camera still enough. Another reason why I love my camera!
What do you suppose?
A bee sat on my nose.
Then what do you think?
He gave me a wink
And said, "I beg your pardon,
I thought you were the garden."
~English Rhyme



No comments:
Post a Comment