Saturday, July 25, 2009

Emma's Shelves (part II)

Putting up the shelves

Once the shelves were dry, it didn't take Keith long before they were up on the wall. He and Emma got them up last Wednesday.

Up on the wall

I really like how they turned out. I have never repainted shelves so I wasn't sure how they would look but I love the high-gloss paint and I love the white color.

In use

Once they were up on the wall, we did find a few spots that I'll need to touch up, but overall I love how they turned out. This project gives me courage to repaint the kitchen cabinets. But, first, I'll be repainting the family room. And that means more paint swatches taped to the wall.

The painter should not paint what he sees, but what will be seen
~ Paul Klee

No comments:



best viewed with Firefox