I spent one night this week making these. I had 13 little white beads so I made 14 stitch markers. The odd man out is the beginning of the row marker.
Now you know what happens to the bead sets that are given to my girls for their birthdays.
I used tiny, skinny crochet thread. It wasn't size 10, so it must have been size 20 or something. Unfortunately, the thread no longer has the label so I have no idea what size it really is.
I made the loop at the top quite large - large enough to fit around a size 15 knitting needle {maybe even size 17}. Just in case I ever knit with those needles again. And, since the markers are so thin, they should be usable with very small needles too {without making ladders} - at least I hope so since I am about to use them with very small needles with the next project that I shall be casting on shortly.
And if you are curious about what all this ravelry talk is about, I've set up this project so that you can see what all the hubbub is about even if you are not signed in.
May your bobbin always be full!
~Author Unknown
![homemade stitch markers [IMG_5903]](http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4017/4705341756_0baa197d25.jpg)

![love my new stitch markers [IMG_5901]](http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4032/4704706959_2ff7a2fdd5.jpg)
![perspective [IMG_5910]](http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4025/4704712741_b1f38901f0.jpg)
![one by one [IMG_5908]](http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4015/4705367306_3aae09ed77.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment