Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Flattery Gets You No Where?

bamboo flooring

We redid Leah's room several years ago, but since I wasn't blogging (and since we recently found her floor) I thought I'd show off Keith's handiwork. I'm also hoping that a little flattery (or a lot, if necessary) will help get Emma's floors done once summer, and the A/C business rush, is over.

shoe shelves

The floor wasn't the only thing that Keith did. He also built custom shelving in the closet which included this very nice shoe shelve. I am quite envious of the shoe shelf, almost as envious as I am of Leah's shoe selection.

more floor shots

Here you can see the other side of the closet builtins and the lovely bamboo flooring in the closet. Have I mentioned what a wonderful job Keith did?

mexican wooden chest

We added to Leah's furniture collection the Mexican wooden chest, which we thought complemented the beautiful bamboo flooring perfectly.

I once had a rose named after me and I was very flattered.
But I was not pleased to read the description in the catalogue:
no good in a bed, but fine up against a wall.
~ Eleanor Roosevelt

1 comment:

Mrs. Nettles said...

wow. can we borrow him? looks beautiful!!



best viewed with Firefox