Monday, June 22, 2009

Woo hoo! No fair!

Well, guess what arrived at 9:45 am this morning?

IMG_2505


Yes! Much joy over the arrival of my new laptop. I wasn't sure if the June 23rd date was when they would ship or when it would arrive, so I was pleasantly surprised this morning when the doorbell was rung while I was blow drying my hair.

The rub? I had to go to work.

I know, I know. I could have called in sick but I didn't. I also went and had dinner with my Mom, Dad and sister tonight so we could all celebrate Father's Day together.

So, who was the first to be playing with my brand new laptop?

IMG_2506

Yep, Justin was downloading my apps this morning for me. What a guy.

The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing.
If you can fake that, you've got it made.
~ Groucho Marx

No comments:



best viewed with Firefox