Lots of stuff happening over here. Bridal Showers, birthdays, wonderfully cool summer days.
I just haven't been feeling my normal self during the hours when I could be blogging.
I do have a laptop on order (woo hoo!), so that when I do feel my normal self, I don't have to hide in a cave all night (you've seen our office, right?) or kick one of the kiddos off the computer just to blog or do my scrapbooking.
I hate waiting.
It just so happens that your friend here is only mostly dead.
There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead.
~ Miracle Max, The Princess Bride




2 comments:
you did it!!! you called yourself a scrapbooker! sniff sniff, i am so proud of my little scrapbooker...
jill b
Ooooh!! So exciting!! I wish I had one. Love the flower pics!! Thanks for coming to London's party Ü
Post a Comment