I must say, I've got the bestest husband in the world. After a few {not so} subtle hints, he signed us up for Netflix.
This is just icing on top of all that he does. He just finished up his busiest {and most tiring} season for his A/C business and has been closely monitoring the progress of the new master bathroom while also shopping for fixtures, sinks, and mirrors. He just picked up the closet and will be installing the cedar panelling and the closet very soon.
And that is just the beginning.
For ever since I started having headaches {and we are coming up on the five year anniversary this January, if you can believe it}, he does the cooking and the cleaning and the party organizing and the arguing with the teenage family members.
Basically, he does it all.
And, boy, am I thankful that he does.
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment