Way back when I actually worked a 40 hour work week, the most depressing part of the year was when I left work after it was dark. No day left. Might as well just go home and go to bed.
My life is a little different than that now. I work officially full time but not a 40 hour work week. I used to get off work just as the kids got out of school, but in my post-headache life, I go to work late and leave with everyone else. And that means I'm driving into the setting sun this time of year. And after looking at a light box all day {aka my computer}, that setting sun just plain hurts.
But not today. When I was leaving, it was overcast and the sun had set.
Never was I happier {or more thankful} to leave work in the dark!
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment