Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Golf Team Pictures - 2011

This year, I didn't get the pleasure of walking along with Justin for one of his golf matches like I did last year {Keith and Emma did, but didn't bring back any pics}. I was disappointed I couldn't fit it in, because this year, Justin played in a lot of matches.

Now, Justin was the oldest on the team which was made up of mostly freshmen and sophomores. But you can't tell that from the team picture where Justin, who just measured in at 5' 11 1/2", is not the tallest on the team.

golf team

If you don't recognize him, Justin is in the back row, on the right, next to coach.

golf pic

I'm very proud of Justin and what he has accomplished in his 3 years on the golf team. Next year, he'll be even better.
If profanity had an influence on the flight of the ball,
the game of golf would be played far better than it is.
~ Horace G. Hutchinson

No comments:



best viewed with Firefox