A couple of Saturdays ago, Justin and I went up to the driving range. I wasn't feeling too good {typical migrainy Saturday}, so I sat and watched and Justin practiced.
He's always had a good swing, but I have seen real difference this year. Being on the golf team and getting to golf for free 4 days a week does help.
Now, if I could only somehow get him to golf as much as he plays video games...
We weren't the only ones at the driving range. There were families and one couple brought their well-mannered dog, who sat and watched very patiently.
And, when you get to watch a good swing, it's not hard to be patient.
Even though I didn't golf, I got in a few "shots" myself.
And while Justin was practicing his putting...
... I caught him in the background. I'd love to say I did that on purpose, but, well, y'know.
It was such a beautiful day. And now that we are near the end of March, I count it a blessing to enjoy the soon-to-be rare treat of a nice cool, breezy day. I've heard that Friday is supposed to be in the 90's. So, good-bye Spring, hello Blazing Summer Heat.
I have a tip that can take five strokes off anyone's golf game:
it's called an eraser.
~ Arnold Palmer
![day at the driving range [IMG_7902]](http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5270/5572824176_f053838553.jpg)
![He's always had a good swing [IMG_7905]](http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5293/5572828126_24f12906f4.jpg)
![Other guests at the driving range [IMG_7907]](http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5106/5572831884_b4c21e0be9.jpg)
![I never get tired watching him swing [IMG_7911]](http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5187/5572245563_47f6198611.jpg)
![a little practice for me [IMG_7930]](http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5019/5572253187_74111bd730.jpg)
![putting practice [IMG_7923]](http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5091/5572839442_32bfafb444.jpg)
![finale [IMG_7932]](http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5105/5572849790_6f495a5f54.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment