That is why I am liking Instagram so much. It at least keeps me taking a few pictures, capturing what is going on in my {overwhelmingly crazy, yet really boring} life.
So, to catch you up, in November and December:
- I finished my Ospringe Cabled Wrap, which is divinely warm and wonderfully wide. I love wearing it and I feel so chic when I do.
- I finally gifted the crocheted cat {Amineko} that I made for my niece. I had so wanted to mail it to her but it sat in a box on my couch for months for lack of packing tape which, by the way, is the worst excuse known to mankind but just goes to show you how crappy I have been feeling lately.
- Can you believe that the elections were just about 2 months ago?!
- Emma finally was able to get her drivers license after many premature attempts. Who knew that you had to actually wait 6 months after getting your drivers permit before taking the drivers test? Now we do.
- Christmas Eve with my parents and the day before that with Keith's.
- Keith and I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary with an after Christmas trip to San Francisco to watch ASU play in their bowl game. Great game, great trip.
- I took the two weeks of Christmas and New Years off for vacation. I've thoroughly enjoyed the 12 hours of sleep that I've been getting. I had hoped to do more blogging but we've had something going the entire time. But, I don't go back to work until next Monday, so there is still hope that I can post a few pictures before then.
Miami Beach is where neon goes to die.
~ Lenny Bruce







No comments:
Post a Comment